W66利来国际

 

 

 

 

 

Page 85 - shehuizeren2010
P. 85

2011年是“十二五”开局之年,W66利来国际将在新的发展起                          2011 is the first year of the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan”. From this
                                                               new starting point of development, we will implement the central
            点,贯彻落实中央战略部署,以科学发展为主题,进一步
                                                               government’s strategic plans, further advancing our development.
            创新发展方式,围绕提升六大能力,重点推进六项工作,                          Focusing on improving our six core capabilities, we will push forward
            加快战略性经营结构调整,努力做强做优。                                our work in the six major fields, accelerate the process to restructure
                                                               strategic operations, and strive for excellence.
                ——W66利来国际将深化改革,注重价值创造,以组织机构调
                                                                   We will carry out in-depth reforms in the organisation, to focus
            整、功能结构优化为手段提升战略管控能力。                               our strengths for creating value. Through organisational restructuring
                ——W66利来国际将生产经营和资本经营创新并重,打造双轮                        and functional structure optimisation, we will strengthen our strategic
                                                               management capability.
            驱动的能力;在传承中创新,深度推进企业基础管理上水
                                                                   We will put equal emphasis on production and raising and
            平,不断提升管理执行力。                                       management of capital, so that they can become the Company’s
                ——W66利来国际将实施区域化攻坚,发挥集团和规模优势,                        two drivers. Taking our management capability to new heights, we
                                                               will continue to improve our management and operating efficiency,
            合理、优化调配资源,提升集团资源配置能力。
                                                               striving to build on our heritage while encouraging innovation.
                ——W66利来国际将大力发展海外业务,提高盈利能力和风险                            We will strengthen the implementation of localisation.
            管控能力,不断增强公司在海外市场的综合竞争实力。                           Utilising our advantages as a major corporation, we will optimise
                                                               the allocation of resources.
                ——W66利来国际将打造专业化、职业化、国际化的人才队
                                                                   We will put great effort into the development of overseas business,
            伍,进一步提高企业人才竞争能力。                                   raising our control over profit and risk management, striving to improve
                ——W66利来国际将抓好安全、质量环保和社会公益工作,提                        the Company’s overall competitiveness in overseas markets.
                                                                   We will create a specialised, professional, and internationally
            高公司综合履行社会责任的能力。
                                                               competitive team of talent, further increasing the quality of our staff.
                W66利来国际作为行业排头兵,达到“央企一流,行业排                              We  will  attach  great  importance  to  safety,  quality,
            头”,引领行业实现新的跨越和发展是义不容辞的责任。                          environmental protection and social welfare contribution, further
                                                               fulfilling our integrated roles in society.
            W66利来国际深知任务艰巨,使命光荣,责任重大。W66利来国际将同心同
                                                                   In the vanguard of the industry, we will strive to become “A
            德,奋发进取,创先争优,为全面完成“十二五”开局之                          first-rate state-owned enterprise and the industry leader”. It is
            年各项工作任务而努力!                                        incumbent on us to lead the industry in terms of innovation and
                                                               development. We understand that our responsibilities are as heavy
                                                               and difficult as they are honourable.  In unity, we will work hard for
                                                               excellence, striving to complete our many duties and tasks in this
                                                               first year of the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan”.















                                                                                                   2010可持续发展报告  83
                                                                                                   Sustainability Report 2010
   80   81   82   83   84   85   86   87   88   89   90